Do you feel like your physical surroundings are symbolic of your way of moving through the world? If so, you’re right! They reflect your habits. Change your habits and change your life.
How? Read my book, and learn five ways to get and stay organized:
1. Simplify – let go, and be discerning with what you bring in.
2. Categorize – you don’t have to be precisely organized – create loose categories.
3. Work from general-to-specific – otherwise you’ll likely get overwhelmed.
4. Keep closest what you use most often – be proactive; make updates as life changes.
5. Create visual and verbal cues/reminders to keep you focused and on course.
If you’re cluttered, unfocused, running late, and can’t find what you need when you need it (it’s maddening!), and if you lose energy at the very thought of trying to get organized – because you invest time and money, and things never seem to change – then read my book. If, after reading you would like some assistance please contact me. Sessions online (Coaching) and in-person.
Reach me by phone or text at 412.612.3697